Thursday, August 14, 2008

My little girl is 10!!!!

Yesterday was Amberly's Birthday. We started out the big day this morning with Mickey Mouse pancakes and bacon. I t was yummy. Then we decided to have a few presents.
That afternoon we went to Gattitown. It was a lot of fun. Of course being the great blogger that I am, I forgot my camera so I had to use my camera phone. So I apologize for any of the pictures being fuzzy.

Amberly and Brenton played air hockey. The final score was 7/2.
Amberly and Robin did this horse racing game, and it was hilarious. Robin was wore out when it was over.
Amberly and Robin got their groove on. Brenton was doing it, but he got bored fast, so Robin had to take over.
Amberly and Robin played this game with the funny helmet. It was really funny to watch them play. In the helmet you have to do a 360 to see everything.
Robin, Amberly, and Brenton played a trucker game. We determined that Brenton isn't a very good driver.
Amberly and Brenton took turns bowling.
After we left Gattitown we headed over to Justice so Amberly could spend her gift card from Daddypa and Grandmommy.
When we got home Amberly made a wish, blew out her candle, and we had cupcakes.

We all had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday baby girl, I can't believe that your growing up so fast. Your in the big league now, the DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!! Happy 10th Birthday, We Love You!!!

1 comments:

The McIntires said...

Happy Birthday to Amberly! I am glad she had such a fun day!