Friday, July 18, 2008

The BIG Day!

Well, I knew it would happen some day, but I didn't think that it would be this soon. "What?", you ask am I talking about? What I'm talking about is a whole new decade. So I say, "Let the aging process begin." Ladies and Gentleman, I am now 30 YEARS OLD!!!!!! That's right no longer in my 20's. Now I guess that I really am a "MAM". Ugh.This morning my sister, and her whole office called me to sing Happy Birthday. I was really nice, except when instead of saying "happy birthday shannon", what I got was " happy birthday baby maker". I guess it might be a little true. Ha Ha!!! These flowers were waiting for me when I got home today. Thankyou amber, they are beautiful!
This is the card that was with my flowers, and it reads .....
"Happy birthday sister!! Hope these bright flowers make you feel young for the day. Sorry you're so old.

Love,
The Young One"

I guess I better get busy now working on my dancing skills. Afterall 30 is the oldest that they will take you on So You Think You Can Dance. For now, Adios!

1 comments:

The McIntires said...

Happy Birthday! You are still young to me... we are just starting some of the best seasons of our lives!