Sunday, July 13, 2008

1st Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated the girls 1st birthday with a party. We had lots of friends and family over for a delicious dinner prepared by my mom. Thankyou very much mom! Some of ou friends & family! Akira, Blake, Barrett, & Luke





The girls loved all of their presents.







Here are me and my birthday girls.






The Girls loved playing!



This cake took me a long time to make, but I
would do it all again. It was very much worth all
the effort.





The girls really liked their 1st birthday cake!







Thankyou to everyone who came to join in on this very special day with us. Thankyou you for all of your gifts. We and the girls enjoyed having all of you over!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHANNON YOU WORKED SO HARD ON THE CAKE AND IT LOOKED GREAT..LOVE, MOM