Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brenton's Birthday

My oh my, how busy I have been. Do you ever have weeks like that where you don't have a minute to yourself? Well it sure has felt like that lately. Wednesday was Brenton's birthday, and I made 2 dozen cupcakes to take to his school. I got this idea for the cupcakes from another blog. Well I took the cupcakes to Brenton's school for his his party, but sorry there are no pictures. After the party was all over I realized that my memory card had been full, and I had not got one picture. Here is a picture of the six leftover cupcakes. After dinner Brenton went on a scavenger hunt for his presents. It started in the living room under a chair cushion.

It led to under the pool table,
On the steering wheel in the car,

On the jug of milk, and a few other places around the house, then ended by the fire place.

He got a leapster 2 hand held video game system and some games to go with it. He also got some gift cards and an outfit.

Aunt Amber sent him this robot, but I think the girls were way more interested in what it was.

He made a wish, blew out the candles, and we had the last six cupcakes. Happy 6TH Birthday Brenton!!!!!









1 comments:

The McBrides said...

Happy Birthday! My how they grow up so fast!